Human Revolution Clothing
SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL FASHION
We are a people and planet before profit kind of company. We support ORGANIC, GMOfree, FAIR TRADE, cotton farmers. We believe clothing should look good, feel good, and do good.
Our clothing is made from 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic, GMOfree, fair trade cotton in factories that support workers rights, eco-friendly manufacturing, and no child labor.
- Certified Organic seeds
- Natural pesticides (neem leaves, cow dung, castor, worm compost)
- Non-toxic water based inks & thickeners
- Low impact GOTS certified washes and dyes
- Recycled cotton hang tag (totally paper free)
- Highest social, economic and environmental standards for all workers
- We give a percentage of our profits back to the farmers who grow the seeds that make the shirts.
Human Revolution Clothing's mission is to help change the way clothing is made, seed to shirt. There are huge problems existing within the textile industry, including GMO seeds, toxic pesticides, and inhumane working conditions, to name a few. We see the global benefit of organic farming, sustainable manufacturing, and bringing human connection back to the material world. Human Revolution Clothing is so much more than clothing. It is a lifestyle, a global community, and catalyst for change! We are connected to every process our clothing goes through, from seed to shirt, and help implement sustainable farming practices such as drip irrigation along the way! Thank you for supporting us, and know that the HUMAN REVOLUTION begins with you!
- Lauren Adelman, Founder